Search This Blog

10 Reasons why I sometimes wish I could trade places with my husband...

>> Thursday, July 7, 2011

I love my husband.  But recently, I've been wishing that I could trade places with him because...

10. He doesn't have the doctor on speed dial...or even have a single doctor's number in his phone.
9. He will never have to get up at 3am to pee because a baby is kicking his bladder.
8. He will never have a "12-week plan" to lose baby weight.
7.  The kids are excited to see him...because he actually gets to leave them for several hours each day!
6.  He gets the easy job in the whole bringing-this-baby-into-the-world process :)
5.  Nesting...what's that?
4.  "Braxton Hicks" is just the name of some dead guy.
3.  His "summer wardrobe" doesn't consist of clothing that is 2-3 times the size of his "winter wardrobe".
2.  His belly will never get in the way of him being able to sleep on his belly if he wants to...
1.  He will NEVER experience how uncomfortable it is to be 9 months pregnant!

Can you tell I'm ready to pop?!

Post a Comment