Search This Blog

Healthy Recipes

>> Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why do I torture myself by looking at all the amazing, calorie-laden dishes on Pinterest?  There are some healthy ones too, but of course those aren't the ones that attract my attention!  I have recently been making alot of healthy recipes, and have rediscovered a website I used a year or so ago.  It's called Skinny Taste and all the recipes have a nutritional analysis, along with old Weight Watchers points and new Weight Watchers points, in case anyone follows WW.   I have made a couple of things from this site that I didn't like, so if you make something and don't like it, give it one more chance by trying something else.
Here are some of the recipes I've made and loved:
Chicken Parmesan

Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken:


Click on the recipe titles for the recipes!

Post a Comment