Search This Blog

Golden Grahams S'mores Treat

>> Friday, October 14, 2011

I had half a bag of golden grahams recently that I wanted to get rid of, and I found this recipe on realmomkitchen.com..  Link for the recipe is here  It was very good.  I did half the recipe.


Golden Graham S'mores Treat:
9 cups golden grahams
3/4 cup light corn syrup
3 tablespoons butter
11 1/2 oz package semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups mini marshmallows (I used big ones cut up into pieces because that's what I had, but I'm sure minis would be much less messy!)

Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease with butter.  Measure golden grahams into a large bowl.  Melt butter, chocolate chips and syrup in the microwave by cooking at 30 second intervals and stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.  Stir in vanilla.  Pour over cereal and mix.  Stir in marshmallows and spread on pan, pressing down lightly with moistened hands.

Best eaten the day it is made, so when I make this again I will half the above recipe again.

Post a Comment