Search This Blog

Groupon Photobook Deal

>> Friday, October 7, 2011

I wanted to share this groupon deal with you guys.  It's $35 for $115 value from PhotoBooks America.  I am working on a post of my photobooks from previous years.  I make a yearly scrapbook for our family and then order 6 copies of it.  One for us, and one for each set of parents and grandparents.  It has been a major hit for 6 years now and I am stuck doing it because everyone wants it!!  It's the perfect gift for the people who have everything, and the best part is that it forces me to get my scrapbook done on a yearly basis.

I have used a couple of different companies before, but never this one.  Last year, I bought a similar groupon deal from picaboo and it saved me alot of money.  This year I am going to try Photobook America.  The reviews are good so fingers crossed.  This is a great price for a Christmas present.

Follow the link for details.
http://www.groupon.com/r/uu4896155




Post a Comment