Search This Blog

4th of July treats

>> Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I loved Beth's list of blogs she reads!! If you don't already use google reader, you should definitely start!


I've been seeing several 4th of July desserts on the web that look really good, so I thought I'd share. I haven't actually made any of these, so I can't say how they taste. Click on the title for the link to the recipes.

Two desserts from the blog Glorious Treats:

Cupcakes in a Jar

4th of July Cake - I love the little pendant banner

Red, White and Blue Jello

Ice Cream Sandwiches

Flag Cake - Taste of Home donates 10 cents to the USO for every visit to this recipe

Printable Art -- here's a cute printable too. Just print it and stick it in a frame. (you need to click the link and then click the "download" button on the eighteen25 blog)

Post a Comment