Search This Blog

Progress!

>> Thursday, December 29, 2011


So, I posted pictures of my house on Tuesday evening.  Just wanted to show you the progress I made on Wednesday.

In the living room, we picked up the junk new toys, put the train table back together, took down the Christmas tree and the Christmas decorations from the mantle.  I also swept and really need to shampoo, but didn't get to that yesterday.


In the kitchen, I swept and mopped and even pulled out the stove and fridge and swept and mopped under them as well.  That's a job that I think should be done every 3 months or so but I usually only get to it once or twice a year.  Yuck.  Anyway, I also organized the Christmas cards and presents that were on the counter.  I cleaned the microwave.  I still need to put away the dishes in the drainboard and get rid of the pile of stuff in the corner of the counter, but I still have a few Christmas goodies to give away so it will stay there until I am finished with that task.


The dining room was the dumping ground for most of the new Christmas presents.  It now looks much better!  And even better than looks, most of the Christmas presents are actually put away!


I still have a lot left to do, but it's progress!


Post a Comment