Search This Blog

10 Weeks of Christmas -- Week Eight...Printable Gift Tags

>> Monday, December 5, 2011

One thing that I always forget to do for Christmas is to purchase gift tags!  I try and stock up on wrapping paper right after Christmas so I am ready to go for the next year (and save a little money) and I always forget to grab the gift tags.

Growing up, we would just write "To:____ and From:___" with a black sharpie on the wrapping paper.  Of course, you can always do that, but there are many stylish options out there.  I thought I would share a few that I found online that I like.  I will probably be using a couple of theses for my gifts this year.  To print the tags, just click on the "source" link below the tag you like to see the original printable version on the artist's website.


My favorite is this first tag.  Obviously, you would use it for something homemade and not store-bought.  I love a little humor!

source

source

source

source


source

source

While these last tags aren't the cutest, it would definitely save on printer ink.  Plus, if you have a child that would color them for you, it would definitely be a more personal tag!

source

Post a Comment