Search This Blog

A Dad's List of the 5 Best toys of All Time!

>> Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas is coming!  21 Days to be exact.  While I do have a few gifts purchased most of my gift list is still in the "idea" stage.  I know what I want to get, it's just finding the time (or the energy) to drag take 3 kids to the store and finish all the purchases.

I came across this article, and thought it was so true.  While it might not help you finish your Christmas shopping, it might encourage you to know that some of the best toys aren't necessarily purchased at the store.  Kids have a lot of stuff these days.  And it's just stuff.  Some of it is educational and some of it gets used a lot.  But most of our toys just end up in a pile on the floor.  Something to pick up and step over.  Just stuff.


It's not a blog that I read regularly, so I'm not sure about the other content on there.  But this article was well written and so true.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the article!

source

Post a Comment